We are excited to inform you about our new 3-Burner Manual Ignition Table-Top Cookers. This top-quality product is made from high grade materials with a design that makes it durable and easy to maintain. It has a wide & strong pan support, a heavy-duty body, enamelled body, burner caps & pan support. It is economical, safe & simple to use. Body colour: Black
How to Install:
1. Carefully remove packaging materials from the appliance.
2. Select a location for the cooker that had a level, solid, non-skid surface that is non-flammable and away from children and visitors.
3. The cooker must be installed under proper ventilation conditions and as required per local regulations. Do not place any object between the bottom of the unit and the top of the table. Leave a minimum of 10cm of free space at the back of the cooker and 20cm on the sides.
4. For your safety, do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapours or liquids near this appliance.
5. This appliance is designed to function on liquified petroleum gas (LPG) only. When connecting the cooker to gas supply, the authorised technician must ensure that the pressure conforms with that which is stated on the rating label on the cooker. The connecting hose should not be longer than 1.5m.
Be among the first to buy our next generation kitchen appliances.